Are you addicted to the latest Instagram trends? Do you follow trendsetters like Complex, Konbini, Hypebeast…? Are you creative and do you want to see your ideas come to life? Then we are looking for you! As a Content Creator at Universal Music Belgium, you will be the ultimate video wizard working in the digital team.
Universal Music Group is the world’s leading music company. We are the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
Are you addicted to the latest Instagram trends? Do you follow trendsetters like Complex, Konbini, Hypebeast…? Are you creative and do you want to see your ideas come to life? Then we are looking for you! As a Content Creator at Universal Music Belgium, you will be the ultimate video wizard working in the digital team. Here is a short summary of how your day-to-day job will look like:
· create & edit content adopted to a broad set of different channels;
· incorporate animations or motion graphics to enhance videos and strengthen storytelling;
· develop new content formats in line with strategy and artistic vision;
· collaborate with freelance video producers and give feedback on their work.
You’ll be working in a young team with lots of opportunities. As music streaming takes flight in Belgium, the digital promotion of our artists is becoming all the more important. Your work will be vital in fostering relationships with fans and helping our artists thrive in a digital world. We are looking for a young creative to join our team who is passionate about music across a wide range of genres, but also is:
Here is what we offer:
· salary in line with the market;
· dynamic working environment in a young team;
· fringe benefits;
· concerts, festivals and fun!
Here is who we are looking for:
· the Queen/King of the Adobe Creative Suite;
· an independent worker with a sense of initiative;
· bi- or trilingual: next to speaking/reading/writing English, you are also a native French and/or Dutch speaker;
· in the know of what is going on online: you know which brands are setting the tone and which influencers are up-and-coming in order to feed your creative process;
· up-to-date on social media formats and metrics. You understand how your video content influences our strategy and results;
· able to adapt video creations to different target audiences;
· bachelor’s degree or equivalent by experience;
· a first working experience is an advantage.
HOW TO APPLY?
You don’t need a cover letter, just show us what you can do! Please also include a short resume of your experiences so far (better known as a CV;)).
We look forward to hearing from you! Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with reference ‘Content Creator UMB’. Deadline is 20/08.
We are really looking forward to meeting our new colleague! Whether you will be invited or not, you will be receiving a reply from us.